The Cosmopolitan Hotel will re-open June 8, 2020.
The Cosmopolitan Restaurant will remain closed at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will re-open when it is safe to do so.
Dear Friends, Patrons and Partners,
As we all cope with the uncertainty of living and working through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we wanted to take a moment to let you know what we are doing at all of our restaurants and businesses.
You may have heard that the state park is closing its museums, information centers and tours for the remainder of the month. We want to assure you that those closures do not extend to us and we have decided to remain open.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and remain committed to following facts and recommendations provided by the World Health Organization, the CDC and our public health officials. With that information, we are redoubling our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and safety to protect our employees, customers and community.
To that end, we have and are implementing the following practices and procedures to ensure a safe environment at our restaurants and businesses throughout the crisis:
- We have implemented new procedures to ensure that all surfaces, door handles, railings, bar and tabletops are wiped down ongoingly throughout the day with special antimicrobial and antibacterial cleaners and disinfectants.
- To supplement that, we are placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our properties for public use.
- We are ensuring that our employees do not come to work if they are sick or suspect that they have come into contact with someone who is.
- Communicating to and monitoring our employees to ensure they are following personal hygiene best practices including regularly washing hands and sanitizing personal items such as cell phones.
- Encouraging employees and partners to avoid touching their faces, shaking hands and other physical contact.
- We are also spreading our tables out to maintain a safe distance from each one to those surrounding it.
We encourage you, if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, to stay home and take care of yourself. If necessary, you can order from Barra Barra Saloon through Doordash.
Should you have questions or need to reach us, call 619-297-3100, but the best way to keep up to date is through our websites and Facebook pages.
Together, we will get through this current crisis and we look forward to serving our community now and in the future.